The Forster Neighbourhood Centre provides the Wallis Lake Cultural Cruises as a community service to access local Aboriginal Cultural knowledge and site exploration.
We can arrange a Cultural Cruise for NAIDOC each year and on request for community groups and private bookings. Our Cruise package includes:
- 2 hour Cruise on the Wallis Lake (Free Spirit Cruises – Tuncurry) for up to 50 attendees
- Afternoon tea for attendees
- Welcome to Country in local Ghattang language
- Narration and storytelling about local Worimi culture and significant sites by local Aboriginal Elders
- Event Coordinator to work with your team on arrangements and any special requirements
The all-inclusive Cruise package starts from $2,200 (plus GST). Please note that as part of this fee, we ensure that local Aboriginal cultural knowledge holders are paid appropriately for their time.
If you would like to host a Wallis Lake Cultural Cruise for your team or community group, please contact us.